Friday, August 18, 2006

Swift: Safari Browser For Windows

A few months back I was working on developing a website, I of course had IE, FF and Opera, But I didn't know how the page rendered In Safari. I was searching around trying to find something and I found Swift.
Swift is a browser for Windows based on the Apple Webkit rendering engine. The layout of the browser is a little lacking considering it's in the alpha stage. But it got the job done. It crashed about twice on me visiting webpages with Flash, but overall it worked. So if your developing or creating a site and don't have Safari I would recommend this.

Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. That would've been useful back when I was on a Windows machine, no need to go switch computers to test if it worked or not on Safari. I'll try it out next time I'm on another computer.