Sunday, August 20, 2006

Macbook and Vista Thoughts

Sorry for the lack of post's today I've been messing around with my Macbook. It's seems to work pretty fast, been transporting all my files over. The UI does look alot like Vista from what I've seen and previewed. Will see if they change some things, but I'm really not a fan of the UI in Vista it seems to be just all eye candy(and that only a few graphics cards could handle the Aero).I hate that in Vista they stuck the search in the Start menu, I never use the start menu. We'll see what happens when they ship It. I'm sure going to wait and Buy Vista when at least SP1 comes out. I would reccommend that every one wait till SP1 based on other OS they released. Speaking of Windows; Windows Live Mail was great there weren't many annoying ads it reminded me of Outlook just drag and drop. I'm thinking about switching but I hate the @hotmail.com alot because forums ban that e-mail address sometimes. There new @live.com will be better.

No comments: